Visiting hours are 3pm-8pm.
Patients will no longer need to nominate visitors, nor will there be a limit on the amount of visitors. However, visitors will need to swap out with other visitors as required to ensure there are only 2 visitors in the room at any one time .
All visitors must:
- Be asymptomatic
- Have received two doses of COVID-19 vaccine (children under the age of 12 should have received one vaccine)
- Wear a mask during the visit (children under the age of 12 are not required to wear a mask)
- Not be identified as a close contact of a confirmed case
- Not have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the previous 10 days
- Not be waiting the result of a COVID-19 test
- Not have arrived from overseas in the past seven days